As promised here is the summit shot! And the feedback below…
- We would rather have stayed in Arusha versus Moshi
- Bristol Cottages were ok. Restaurant was good
- Sopa Lodge was excellent. Great food.
- Lake Manyara lodge was excellent. Great food
- Happy God was a good guide. He was a good leader of his team
- We liked that he checked our blood oxygen levels every morning and evening
- Walter was good assistant guide
- Happy God and Walter monitored us well to make sure that we would have a successful climb. They seemed to keep the right pace. Not to fast; not too slow
- Safari was excellent
- Julius was an excellent tour guide
- Tarangire and the crater were excellent. Teeming with wild animals
- Lake Manyara wasn’t quite as active, but we still had a nice time
- The food was ok
Hello Yvette / Nikki
This mail is terribly late, but on behalf of my husband and myself, I would like to extend our sincere thanks to you and the team for giving us the adventure of a lifetime!
While we were advised beforehand that we would have quite a team with us, we never expected to be so warmly welcomed and made to feel like old friends. Our team not only went the extra mile to make our trip as comfortable as possible but they also made sure that our health was a top priority.
I cannot remember everyone’s name from our team on the mountain but I would like to make special mention of our guides Omari and Becka who made sure we kept a steady pace and monitored us constantly. And also the cook Chilli, his food was delicious! Both Ugesan and I returned to SA a few kilos heavier than when we left!
Needless to say, this trip would never have materialized had it not been for the speedy responses from your office as well as all the information provided which helped us to make informed choices regarding our trip. Your help was invaluable!
Thank you again to all of you and we hope that you will be able to assist us on our next adventure in the future!
All of the best,
I still can’t get over what an absolutely awesome and amazing trip we had. From the time we departed from OR Tambo to the time we arrived back at OR Tambo everything and I mean everything went like clockwork, we never had any problems at all it was truly an absolutely stunning trip and experience. When people ask me how my trip was I tell them to imagine doing something special and rewarding in their lives and then to multiply that by a thousand and even then you won’t be anywhere close to the experience that I had.
- Fastjet was excellent, very polite friendly staff, very clean planes and very punctual. Would definitely recommend them.
- Sal Salinero Hotel was again excellent, very helpful polite and friendly staff, we were all very impressed. In general a very good choice for the hotel. Would definitely recommend them.
- The hike itself was one of the most amazing, enjoyable and challenging things that I have ever done from day one to the last day. The hike would definitely not be what it was without “The Dream Team” hats off to Safiel and his team they were absolutely incredible, every one of them. It’s so hard to put into words what an awesome hike we had. Every day had its own challengers and experiences and were equally rewarding but the summit night/day was the most challenging, we all had to dig deep to make sure that we summited and again “The Dream Team” were there every step of the way to encourage and motivate us to succeed. Climbing Kilimanjaro was an incredible and rewarding experience.
- Lastly Nikki, the whole trip wouldn’t of been possible if it hadn’t of been for you and Climbing Kilimanjaro, we found you to be very professional and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. From day one you made us feel very relaxed and comfortable knowing that we were in good hands. Thank you for that.
TThe experience was incredible mainly due to how great the guides and porters were. They were over the top helpful and encouraging. They were clearly a cut above the other guides and porters on the mountain and the made the experience that much more unforgettable. I would recommend people use that team of guides and porters any day. They were thrilled when I made it to the top and we had a nice celebration after. Keep that team climbing with your organization and people will love the experience!
Amazing experience. The Guides and support staff were absolutely outstanding. The Chief Guide Safiel is in a class of his own, extraordinary leadership qualities, exceptionally well trained, attuned to the needs of his clients and with the rest of his dream team did everything possible to make our experience unique. Every member of the dream team are committed, passionate and focused to the task at hand. The Dream Team are rare, it is not often that you find such passion and you should treasured. For many of us reaching the summit many have not be possible without the motivation to push us on when the body wants to stop, cajoling when we wanted to give up, singing when we were falling off to sleep while walking, lifting of the human spirit the end seemed to far away, and finally when all our energy was gone literally pulling us up in the really difficult parts of the summit. Our special thanks to the Dream team. Over all organization, logistics and planning was exceptional both in Sa and Tanzania, thanks Nikki to you and you partner in Tanzania for a truly unique experience.
The trip was amazing for many reasons, and we appreciate you and your team’s constant service, professionalism and attention to detail. It certainly helped in the preparation and having been now I can see how very important the local team is, in terms of the hiker’s safety and well-being. We cannot stress enough how very impressed we were with Safiel and his team. They were truly incredible and I would recommend them to anyone. Their professionalism, kindness, service was incredible and their willingness to assist on big and small issues was astounding.
Just a quick note to say thank you for all the help, input, advice & patience in putting together a great experience. Without your professionalism and knowledge the trip would not have been the great success it turned out to be. Once again, thank you for turning my childhood dream into reality.
Thank you, the guys were very very good and we had a superb time. Much appreciated.
Herewith attached the summit photo for your records 100% success.
Thank you for a smooth professional well organized trip.
I really want to thank you and all the guys from the team for the great time we had in Kilimanjaro. Everything was really perfect and all the team was very supportive, kind and professional. Said that, I have also to make a special remark to our guide Elia who was really awesome!
Once again thank you!
Hope you well – Eventually all rested up from the climb. Still one of the most amazing experiences to date! Please send my regards to Safiel.
Thanks and all the best!