Walter Boos (USA) – Successful summit attempt on 31 July 2015 Superior package – 7 Day Machame route
Hello Nikki – since getting home I’ve been intending to send you a note, so your request is timely.
Starting off I would say categorically and unequivocally that our experience with you and your team was absolutely top notch.
I would recommend you in a heartbeat. You made our once in a lifetime family trip something we will cherish forever.
Some, but not all of the accolades:
- You have great information, and you’re always responsive to the questions coming at you. I must have asked you 50 questions
over the course of several months and you always answered immediately and graciously.
• I asked you for references and you provided 4-5 pages of names, with email addresses. I sent about 30 emails to those on the list
who likely spoke English as their native tongue (UK, Australia, United States, Canada, New Zealand). I believe I got 28 replies and
they all spoke glowingly about their experience, and the quality of their guides.
• Your prices were more than competitive with other guide services.
• Our head guide (Freddie) was exceptional. His objective was clearly to get every one of us (5 in all) up the mountain – and he succeeded.
I had great confidence in his experience and knowledge.
• Our safari guide (Abeli) was also exceptional. A great combination of friendly and knowledgeable.
• In planning for a family trip of this magnitude there is so much I didn’t know. It was important that I find someone I could trust,
who knew what they’re talking about. You were that person.
I would be honored to speak with anyone at any time about you, your business, your responsiveness, and my family’s experience with the climb
Please let me know if I can be helpful to you in any way, as you had a lot to do with my family’s memorable experience. Best to you —
Walter (Wally) Boos