Before I get caught up with my day to day routine, I’d like to say Thank You ! Nelson and his team did an amazing job. Without them, I know I wouldn’t have been able to summit Mt Kilimanjaro, and have such a wonderful experience.
If I have any friends planning a trip to climb Mt Kilimanjaro, I’ll definitely recommend you guys.
All the best for 2015
Here’s a few quick bullet points with feedback:
- Overall, I really appreciated your professionalism ahead of the hike, with communication via e-mail, sending plenty of preparatory documents, handling the financial aspect professionally, etc.
- The actual hike went well. The guides and porters were professional, and seemed very competent. At all stages–from arrival at the hotel in Moshi, until our return to the hotel after the hike–I felt we were treated professionally, communication was clear, there were not any steps left unclear or fuzzy, etc.
- Our guide was extremely helpful on the first day of our hike, with helping us first deal with a scam we’d fell victim to (before we’d booked with you). We spent the morning running around Moshi dealing a bank and the police, and the guide was very helpful and patient in this. He also expertly arranged for our park permit to be obtained and passed to our team very efficiently without wasting additional time.
Overall, I would recommend your agency to others, and have already left a positive review on TripAdvisor. Thanks for everything,
We booked one day of safari, 5 days of Kilimanjaro Climbing and 4 days luxury hotel in Arusha via www.climbingkilimanjaro.co.za. The website looks professional and there were many positive reviews on the internet. We had to pay all the money in advance and took that risk… But were not disappointed! Climbingkilimanjaro.com arranged everything perfectly; from the pick up at the airport to the safari in Lake Manyara to the 5 days climb to the summit! Experienced guides (Albert and Tami), friendly staff (nothing is impossible for them), good briefings, nice food and daily medical checks during the climb! Without Diamox but thanks to mental support and advises of the guides we reached the top last Friday morning. We can highly recommend this company to anyone who plans to climb the Kilimanjaro!
Sophia pretty much summed it up, I doubt I can say it any better, thanks for everything and the lads were awesome.
I have now returned back to Dubai from a very enjoyable and successful trip up Kilimanjaro.
I just wanted to drop you an email to let you know about my experiences and to provide you with some feedback.
From beginning to end including the correspondence that I had with yourself was fantastic. The organization, execution and moral was second to none. Our guides Nelson and Lawrence are a credit to your company and the porters that accompanied us on the trip were the best team of people I have ever come across.
I’d like to make a special mention to, Goodwin, Bouncer, Lawrence and Nelson to name a few that made our trip so very special. I will most certainly be recommending your company to friends who will be climbing Kili in the future.
Many thanks for making my holiday an enjoyable one & one to remember.
Hi there Nikki,
The trip was incredible and my only regret is that I have to embrace reality and come back to work.
The guides were amazing, the porters were decent and trustworthy, the entire crew surpassed expectations by several nautical miles. I have already referred your organization to several staff members and C levels at my organization for future travel arrangements.
I thank you and your team for going the extra mile in organizing the supplementary flights and the more than sufficient accommodation pre and post trip.
I’ve just come back from my climb and I have to say that it was truly amazing The guide Elia and his crew: Pasati, Omar, Shukuru, Elia, Januar, Baraka and Frank were incredibly attentive and everything was even better than I had expected.
Thanks again for everything! I’ve had a experience of a lifetime!
As promised here is the summit shot! And the feedback below…
- We would rather have stayed in Arusha versus Moshi
- Bristol Cottages were ok. Restaurant was good
- Sopa Lodge was excellent. Great food.
- Lake Manyara lodge was excellent. Great food
- Happy God was a good guide. He was a good leader of his team
- We liked that he checked our blood oxygen levels every morning and evening
- Walter was good assistant guide
- Happy God and Walter monitored us well to make sure that we would have a successful climb. They seemed to keep the right pace. Not to fast; not too slow
- Safari was excellent
- Julius was an excellent tour guide
- Tarangire and the crater were excellent. Teeming with wild animals
- Lake Manyara wasn’t quite as active, but we still had a nice time
- The food was ok
Hello Yvette / Nikki
This mail is terribly late, but on behalf of my husband and myself, I would like to extend our sincere thanks to you and the team for giving us the adventure of a lifetime!
While we were advised beforehand that we would have quite a team with us, we never expected to be so warmly welcomed and made to feel like old friends. Our team not only went the extra mile to make our trip as comfortable as possible but they also made sure that our health was a top priority.
I cannot remember everyone’s name from our team on the mountain but I would like to make special mention of our guides Omari and Becka who made sure we kept a steady pace and monitored us constantly. And also the cook Chilli, his food was delicious! Both Ugesan and I returned to SA a few kilos heavier than when we left!
Needless to say, this trip would never have materialized had it not been for the speedy responses from your office as well as all the information provided which helped us to make informed choices regarding our trip. Your help was invaluable!
Thank you again to all of you and we hope that you will be able to assist us on our next adventure in the future!
All of the best,
I still can’t get over what an absolutely awesome and amazing trip we had. From the time we departed from OR Tambo to the time we arrived back at OR Tambo everything and I mean everything went like clockwork, we never had any problems at all it was truly an absolutely stunning trip and experience. When people ask me how my trip was I tell them to imagine doing something special and rewarding in their lives and then to multiply that by a thousand and even then you won’t be anywhere close to the experience that I had.
- Fastjet was excellent, very polite friendly staff, very clean planes and very punctual. Would definitely recommend them.
- Sal Salinero Hotel was again excellent, very helpful polite and friendly staff, we were all very impressed. In general a very good choice for the hotel. Would definitely recommend them.
- The hike itself was one of the most amazing, enjoyable and challenging things that I have ever done from day one to the last day. The hike would definitely not be what it was without “The Dream Team” hats off to Safiel and his team they were absolutely incredible, every one of them. It’s so hard to put into words what an awesome hike we had. Every day had its own challengers and experiences and were equally rewarding but the summit night/day was the most challenging, we all had to dig deep to make sure that we summited and again “The Dream Team” were there every step of the way to encourage and motivate us to succeed. Climbing Kilimanjaro was an incredible and rewarding experience.
- Lastly Nikki, the whole trip wouldn’t of been possible if it hadn’t of been for you and Climbing Kilimanjaro, we found you to be very professional and knowledgeable and nothing was too much trouble. From day one you made us feel very relaxed and comfortable knowing that we were in good hands. Thank you for that.